The following recommendations were updated by NTAG at their meeting on the 22nd February 2022 and are now available on the website:
- Infliximab subcutaneous injection (Remsima SC ®) – Recommended as an option during Covid-19 Pandemic. To be reviewed again once ICS structures and Tariff arrangements confirmed post-pandemic.
- Alfapump® device for the treatment of ascites due to Liver Cirrhosis – Reviewed and no changes made
- Pitolisant (Wakix®) for the treatment of narcolepsy with or without cataplexy in adults – Reviewed and added reference to NICE TA for Solriamfetol. No other changes made
- i-Port Advance® for use in children and adults with Type 1 diabetes – Reviewed and no changes made. Remains not approved for use in Type 2 diabetes.
- Ulipristal (Ellaone®) for post-coital (up to 120 hours) contraception – Reviewed and added links to FSRH Guidance. No other changes made.
- Actipatch® for management of localised musculoskeletal pain – Reviewed and no changes made that not recommended.
The following recommendations were archived by NTAG at their meeting on the 22nd February 2022 as now superseded by NICE TA or NHSE guidance:
- Solriamfetol for narcolepsy in adults – Superseded NICE TA available
The September 2021 Minutes are now also available on the site.
The work plan of the group has been updated.
The membership of the group has been updated to reflect the current membership.
The meetings for 2022 have been added to the website.