The draft menopause guidance under consultation has been updated with the following changes:
• Reinstating Tibolone on the list of CCHRT (this had dropped off unintentionally)
• Reinstating the time to effect for testosterone (this had also been removed unintentionally)
• Standardised use of levonorgestrel-IUD instead of IUS throughout the document (as per FSRH guidance)
• Further advice about long cycle HRT (Tridestra)
• Text colour change (from red to black)
Comments already received will be retained, and stakeholders are invited to make additional submissions if the update changes their comments.
The updated draft is available by visiting the consultations page.