The following recommendations were approved by NTAG at their meeting on the 7th June 2022 and are now available on the website:
- NTAG Biosimilars Statement – new recommendation supporting the use of biosimilars.
- Budesonide orodispersible for maintenance treatment of eosinophilic oesophagitis – new recommendation.
- iPORT advance – updated to also include a limited cohort of type 2 diabetes patients.
- Liposuction for lipoedema and lymphoedema – updated to make reference to latest NICE Interventional Procedures Guidance – no change to the actual recommendation itself.
- Flash Glucose Monitoring – updated to reflect latest NICE guidance on glucose monitoring. Has been sent to NENC Value Based Commissioning Group to consider updating the regional VBC policy and overall CGM policy.
- Dapagliflozin in CKD Top Tips – new regional document.
- SGLT2 in Heart failure Top Tips – new regional document.
- SGLT2 in Type 2 Diabetes – updated version approved. Replaces versions previously approved individually by APCs.
- NENC Patient Specific Factors to Consider When Choosing a DOAC in NVAF Decision Aid – new regional document.
The February 2022 Minutes are now also available on the site.
The work plan of the group has been updated.
The revised meeting dates for 2022 have been added to the site.
The NTAG Annual Report 2021/22 has been added to the site.