The following recommendations were updated by NTAG at their meeting on the 8th June 2021 and are now available on the website:
- Perampanel (Fycompa®) for Partial-onset (focal) epilepsy – updated recommendation to include license extension in children under 12 years old.
- Transanal Irrigation Systems (TAIs) for neurogenic bowel dysfunction, chronic constipation, and chronic faecal incontinence – updated to replace Peristeen with Peristeen Plus as Peristeen discontinued by manufacturer.
- Infliximab Subcutaneous (Remsima®) – reviewed and no change to recommendation that is an option during Covid-19 Pandemic. To be reviewed in 6 months.
- Dupilumab and Omalizumab for chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps – updated to note that not recommended as NICE TA terminated.
- Transcutaneous vagus nerve stimulation for treatment of cluster headache and migraine – updated to reflect change in funding arrangements. Now CCG commissioned and funded.
The recommendations were archived by NTAG at their meeting on the 8th June 2021 as now superseded by NICE TA or NHSE guidance:
- Andexanet alfa (Ondexxya®) Factor Xa inhibitor antidote